Occasional thoughts of another crazed human

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A forum for my favorite faces

Sometimes I forget that my blog can be a billboard fo rmy beautiful babies. Here is one I took of Seth last week that I think is so, so cute. He loves to shove his pacifier in the wrong way because we laugh and he knows he's silly. By the way, I think he is about to crawl before too long. He scoots backwards everywhere.
Here is Levi at the zoo last week. This was definitely a fun experience for him. he continues to talk more and more and has to have at least two long sessions of bookreading everyday (of course, it's the same books over and over again).


I want to follow up that although there is ground be gained yet, I feel that we have had some redeeming moments since last week's board meeting. Things are still interesting and will remain so for a while. I feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home