Occasional thoughts of another crazed human

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Red Light Photo enforced

I cringe every time I drive under one of those signs although I have not been clicked as far as I know. But today we got a citation in the mail. After a close examine we are proud to say it was for the wrong car, whew! Somehow it looks like our old car's tags which we turned in last October. So I got to make a fun phone call, really, I enjoy these situations when I know I'm right. By some stroke of good fortune I had kept my cancellation tags and so we are redeemed. So what if some poser is driving around, breaking laws with my tags? The lady on the phone thought this was not the case. This is all very redeeming because Mark is sure he's got one coming in a few weeks anyways.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger lexerdax said…

    Yikes!! I'm glad it was not really you. They just added a couple of those in Frederick now, but so far I haven't been in a photographed intersection as it turned red. (Yet, that is.)

    I miss you! Debs said the girls (Megs, Amanda and Amy, I think) are thinking about coming out to visit us this summer!!

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Reynolds said…

    you all should stop running red lights!

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    When are our girls coming to visit? Debbie too? OH, I would so love that. It would really be worth their while with you, me, and Jill so close. Did you know Stephanie Dillman is in Fairfax, VA now - she's teaching in McLean. We're trying to get together soon.

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger erika said…

    you have a blog!!!!
    you have a blog!!!!!

    this excites me to no end.

    you have probably had a blog for quite a while and I just never knew but...

    you have a blog!!!!

    love you, was thinking about you today.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home