Occasional thoughts of another crazed human

Friday, April 28, 2006

Biting and Ordaining

So, this will probably be brief (well, we'll see).

Seth has begun his progression towards dentures ... that is, he has a tooth now, which may lead to decay, which may lead to dentures in a few decades. But TEETH are really cool. What a day to celebrate!!

Mark got ordained a week ago at District Assembly. That was a really neat experience for him. His mom and step-dad came from Illinois. It was also neat to have my brother there and Lexa too. It didn't occur to me to get him a gift 'cause I'm sorta dumb like that. So today I was thinking about framing his favorite poem, "Buttprints in the Sand". We've been talking about that for a long time now. I really just have to follow through.

Hey, another cool thing was visiting with my old college roomie on Monday!!! Hooray to Sara and Scott for visiting Maryland. I consider this your first step to falling in love with the area and moving out here like the rest of us nerds.

Neato burrito!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Maria Reynolds Weir said…

    Your blog is so refreshing. It's been a long week, bright week. I needed to laugh a little- new words blog- celebrate- congrats, to Charlene, Jeremiah on baby and Sara and Scotty for coasting east- and to have some spiritually uplifting message. Love you. Praying daily for your church and your ministry.

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger *sara* said…

    we're not moving. but it's a great place to visit!

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger lexerdax said…

    You are nuts! :)

    It's too late to call, but any word on Reece? I've been meaning to call you Saturday and Sunday night(s).

    And have you heard from Debbie? I called her Wednesday and told her I'd be home Thursday with Katrina and she has not called back. Do you think she's had (or having) the baby??????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home