Occasional thoughts of another crazed human

Sunday, August 21, 2005

My debutt - er, debutte, - uh, debute

Well, perhaps its about time. I have been challenged by a few to do some blogging. So after roughly six months of trying to come up with a name, I begin ...

I choose "stalker-no-more" because my littlest sister dubbed my a blog-stalker a while back ... because I sit around and read other people's blogs and don't allow my identity to become known. I have always preferred that sly and secretive MO but now it is time to leave it behind.

My other hesitation with blogging is that I will probably be scolded for not ever posting - so be warned. And finally, sometimes I find reading blogs depressing. I was scared of sounding depressed all the time but I think I'm over the fear now.

Allright! Enough introspection. Let's just see where this journey takes us.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger *sara* said…

    uh, yeah, about that whole being scolded for not posting thing...

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger lexerdax said…

    Hello?! You have a naughty word in your thing. Okay, a Lexaism, but still. Idonotlikebu**atallsothere. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home